Spring is always one of my favorite seasons — we can play tennis outside. Our court lights are the sun, and the breeze adds an exciting challenge to the game. For our Spring/Summer 2017 Tory Sport collection, we thought about all the athletes emerging from that winter hibernation (or at least working outdoors again), from coast to coast. We tapped into an all-American spirit, from feminine plaids to nautical stripes that always feel right. We also added in a touch of whimsy with a bold lip print — Valentine’s Day always feels like the unofficial start of the new season. And as ever, we pushed ourselves on the performance and tech front. Polos are seamless (to avoid chafing); packable lightweight jackets; tons of reflective strips for easy visibility outside, and fabrics that breathe and control temperature as needed.
More to explore in Sport
- Music 3.3.17 Tory’s Pro Shop: Playlist, Refresh & Renew
- Sport 3.2.17 Tory’s Pro Shop: To Visit, Trancoso’s Uxua Casa Hotel & Spa
- Sport 3.1.17 Tory’s Pro Shop: Sisters Candice Miller & Jenna Crespi on Studio Fitness
- Sport 2.28.17 Tory’s Pro Shop: Tory on Spring 2017
- Sport 2.14.17 Fall/Winter 2017: The Printed Tracksuit, As Seen Backstage